heman PSA

HOMO'S ON PARADE

Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm just White Trash

I am an American
“But your special, you’re not like the others I have met.” Yes I really am I am the exactly same man, my life is no different than any one else’s I went to the same public schools I worship the same Eurocentric god, and I vote the same essentially as everyone ells,”But your different, I can talk to you about things and you listen”. Sure but have you really talked to one of us? Really? My life has been a times extraordinarily dramatic I could give Jerry Springer some pointers I grew up poor and from a broken home much like most of us in the states my education dose not reflect my own fictitious intellect I get loud I get in fights I think Sadam should be put to death, and when it comes down to brass tacks there wasn’t any one willing or able to achieve this goal. So we did. I live hear in Korea surrounded by a wide array of people from the English speaking world and I am often puzzled while everyone seems quite enamored with me I am confused just who are the Americans to which they are referring to when the anti-American stuff comes out? I wonder how history will view the war which we are presently perusing will we be forced out by own or will Iraq flourish and grow powerful and free contributing to the world? Will we still be hated in twenty five years? Well yes probably. I am presently living in a country that in the very near past was a concord people occupied by the Japanese and used for recreation and slaves. Now fifty years later they are an economic powerhouse that enjoys the 12th highest standard of living in a free democracy and their grand children are protesting Americans at every turn while their grand parents still remember what life was like ,when they were used for medical experiments. And we sent our children here to die. It is much the same with most of the European world that hates us as well. While I am not a fan of policing the world it is the world who more often than not has requested our assistance or by the simple act of neglect has forced us to act in this fashion. When left to their own devices the European Union would do nothing even while Kosovo was racially cleansed sounds a lot like the begging of world war two. Yes we have made a mess of some things is quite apparent to me that we fill the roll of social whipping dog and simultaneously allow the rest of the world to have clean hands and feel morally superior .
Like I said before I am an American I am just the same as the millions of American around the world I maybe self righteous, ignorant, unable or unwilling to use the spellchecker. But this who I am, and apart from an accent I really don’t see that much difference from you.

(White Trash is slang for disparaging and offensive remarks to members of the class of poor whites, especially in the southern U.S.A. or poor whites collectively and contemptuously, to white people in general.)

No comments: