heman PSA

HOMO'S ON PARADE

Friday, November 24, 2006

All right there is a time in our lives when we must confront our demons and look in to the eyes of nature and face what we most fear. for me I like to think of my self a relatively fear less well as much as any strong healthy man of a reasonable intellect and physical prowess. Unfortunately destiny has found me and I have been shaken to the core! as you travel the world you tend to here stories legends if you will (Big foot , Locnes Monster , Yeti , Ladies night) never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that once in Korea I would come face to face with the nightmare of my dreams and consequentiality stumble and fall so miserably . now realizing my human frailty I have come to the epiphany that yes I to am an imperfect human, while realizing that has humbled my self but I am not sure that I am better for the encounter.


I mean what the fuck is Troy supposed to do with this, a fucking Squatter!! Dam I am so screwed! I miss San Diego so much, what kind of barbaric backwards country takes a poop like this!

1 comment:

karmaking1111 said...

Korean children have to go to special classes to learn how to use these things. Believe it or not, there are toilet hagwons.