heman PSA

HOMO'S ON PARADE

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Chuseok day 2


after pissin off Koreans in Suwon I felt that it was time to slow down get out and see the sea so Julie ,ken ,lee ,Belinda, and my self took the bus to ilwangi(pronounced ul-wan-ghee) time in ready for some slow time at the beach ,little did I know that the slow time was going to be on the bus I made it there in just under five hours , you really don’t appreciate how the lives of the ilerated, illerated, pople who cant read ,I mean them’s who not so smart as me, really suck in the states ,but in Korea I am a drooling idiot when I get home I think I will volunteer some time in a reading program for adults or sum thin. well by the time I got there it was pitch black I was immediately served 3 shots and 3 beers and we all sat around bitching about the information desk and there crapy directions I guess it is time for me to buy a Korean dictionary! anyway we feasted on shell fish and drank more and for the first time I have been cut off ,I think well really I’m not sure but it doesn’t matter we made it to the beach for more drinks and fire works we met some new friends that we will never see again but I will post them on the blog anyways ,so after many drinks we did what any self respecting Waygook dose in Korea ,noirbang, what you dont know about the noir bang it karaoke only private you rent out small rooms(bangs Pronounced bong) and sing your heart out rock on ken or lee what ever your name is!!!!

No comments: